the safe side with supplements

How do you find out whether a college requires a supplement to the Common Application. The easiest way is to check the supplements page on the Common Application website. Still, some colleges might not have posted their supplements yet, and you might think that they do not require any. What if someone has forgotten to add a link to the supplement? It would be like a Misho’s nightmare come true. So, regularly check with college admissions webpages as well, and, please, never ask me if a specific college wants a supplement or not, or what the deadline is … I simply don’t know, and I don’t want to know 😀


4 responses to this post.

  1. Posted by Nikki on September 14, 2008 at 8:21 pm

    Most of the colleges’ deadlines are January 1st, others are Jan 15th and there are only a few whose deadlines are in February … soooo don’t rely very much on teh January SAT guys! 😦


  2. well, you have to check with specific colleges if they accept the January SAT. It may nothing to do with deadlines 🙂

    Still, I wouldn’t rely on it if I were you for two reasons 🙂


  3. Posted by Nikki on September 22, 2008 at 10:54 am

    By the way, there are a few colleges like Grinell, Pomona, and Ripon that require supplements and state in their site that we can find the supplements on the common application web site. On teh other hand there are no supplements for these colleges on the Comm. App. site 😀


  4. Then you’ll have to wait 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: