Financial aid: evidence of family income

If your parents are working for an employer, they should ask the employer to issue evidence of their earnings. You could see a sample here.

If they are not working or have their own business, ask me for details.

If your parents are separated / divorced, you still need evidence for both of them, even if you never see one of them and does not receive any money from him /her. Ask me for details.


2 responses to this post.

  1. Posted by AR on December 7, 2008 at 8:11 am

    If a parent has left his child for good, how can the child gain any evidence of his/her parent’s income? :S


  2. Well, it depends on the country you come from, I suppose


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: